Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Transferring contracts

Hi i have a pay monthly contract which is used by my son he wants to start his own pay monthly contract but doesn’t want to lose the number (which he’s had for years) is it possible for the number to be transferred to him if he started his own pay mo...

Mc41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old number wanted for my new phone

I have just got a Samsung galaxy s21 5g which also came with a new number on the sim card provided. However I want to keep my old number I have used for years from my previous phone. How do I do this? (Both are still active and in use on the o2 netwo...

Sjdaggers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay my bill

Can I get sent a link to pay my bill. I access my 02 but it says I have no products in the account and my phone has been cut off so I cannot call from my phone. I do not have another number to call from either.

MB22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re extra charges

Why do i pay for emojis and am regularly going over my spend cap. Picture messages are draining my free allocation

Bussy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim query for iPhone/watch/ipad

Hello all,I’ve got the following devices: iPhone 12 Pro, iPad Pro and Apple Watch Series 7, all of which have Esim capability. I’ve tried to do some research but I’m really confused about Esim and I’m not sure it offers what I need - I was hoping som...

Dank1984 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone on bar

I rang and asked for my account not to go on stop while im waiting for a refund off apple but its just happened

Resolved! Using phone abroad

Im currently in the USA..im unable to connect to my network...any ideas??

Troyboy89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim

Hi there, how do I order a replacement sim

Ed8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

Hi, from this morning I have no service/ network. Restart my phone many time and inserted my sim in another phone but not signal. Anyone else facing the same issue

An25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Just wondering how long order 

Scott13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos