Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM arrived over a week after ordering

As the title suggests, I paid for two sim contracts and both took over a week to arrive, however I'm being charged from the day the sim card was shipped (22/12/2021) which seems weird as I'm paying for a service I'm clearly unable to use until the ca...

f_a by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only contract

My contract has just come to end so I have changed it to sim only. I have been sent a new SIM card but can I not just use the one I already have?

Resolved! O2 Open Discount

I am currently trying to activate discount through my work to my O2 tariff and it is only allowing me to go as far as the validation. It says the discount has been applied but it is not showing up on my account. Any help would be appreciated.

Little22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Call Alert

Hi, Just received a text advising me that I had made my first call to an international number.It was outgoing to an Australian Mobile number twice within a minute of each other.Each call lasted 3 secs (and I believe it failed to connect).The Australi...

pyrex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving and final bill

Recently left 02 and ported numbers on my accounts. I was surprised to see my o2 app login be closed. How can I review what my last bill will be? Or how it will be paid? Does this come from an adjusted direct debit? Frankly the app was really unhelpf...

Sms1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Expensive bill

Hi, I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max and I’m paying over £75 a month, 2 people I know very closely have the brand new iPhone and are paying £35-£45, they get more data than I do also. How can I look at lowering try bill every month? And if that don’t wor...

LD1994 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account overdue letters when up to date with payments.

I've received a letter stating I'm overdue a payment on my contract and they're going to disconnect me. However all my payments are up to date. I can't get through via phone due to long wait times so just wondering if anyone knows what I can do.

Kim7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network connection

Hi i ported my number from 3 to o2. The transfer happened yesterday and since then I have had no signal/connection to network. It’s been over 24hrs. I obviously can’t call o2 as I have no service. Any ideas ? I have switched off/on phone (iPhone 13) ...