Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Overdue payment

So my aunt and I had renewals for our contract. My aunt was the account holder and left O2 so doesn’t have the same number and her old number is terminated. I have an overdue payment of 74£ that I wanted to pay but couldn’t as a result of this. Went ...

CianFish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How many contracts on the one account

I have 2 sums on pay monthly I've just tried to add a third for my other son on my account and it was declined any ideas on what's happening

Nicolab1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

I have tried all 4 numbers over a couple of weeks & can't seem to get past automated voice what do you have to do to talk to somebody @ 02

hursti by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

I have been on hold for over 30 mins for the phone to cut off and I want to cancel my contract and have my pac code please

Lainey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel the contract

I wanted to cancel the contracts because of being scammed by o2, I called 202 but of course they say it is not possible. I’m writing it only to have proof of contact in the court. In previous posts I was told to contact o2 on Facebook I did! But they...

Resolved! How do I get 02 to contact me ?

I had a PTP for tomorrow but the advisor has put it down for the 25th of December..my phone has been completely blocked even my sim and I have no other phone or cant get to another store at this moment I explained I hadn't been paid right this month ...

Plocho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old phone number

When will my old phone number go to my new upgrade

Qiqiqiqi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data abroad

Data roaming not working abroad

Darius2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies