Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Replacement Sim

I lost my phone new years eve and need to request a replacement Sim please

Resolved! Billing update

Hello I get text message at 20:16 pm from mobile number +44 7305 915407 " 02: we were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your biling via: " Is that your number or is it some kind of scam?

emilia2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card not working, terrible customer service

I've been trying to get my old number to swap over for nearly a week and I'm beyond fed up with the level of customer service from O2. I requested that my number be swapped over when I put the order through for my phone where I input my PAC code and ...

Holly11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Offers

I'm looking at an offer that ends on Sunday 9th Jan, does that include the 9th

Cakelady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel bolt on in Maldives

I'm travelling to the Maldives next week, I have the travel bolt on, does this cover the Maldives or will I be charged extra?

Steph0204 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iPad Pro 12.9” (4th gen) faulty

I recently got an iPad Pro from O2 which is only just over two weeks old, but it now has an issue where a thin line of dead pixels will appear (sometime for seconds, sometimes for several minutes) in the same place on the screen. The iPad has not suf...

JHoliness by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract end

Where can you find this out i do not have the 02 app.I dont want a roll over without checking options Thanks

steven58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

I bought a new phone last week from O2 shop and had to buy a £15 pound top up even though I am on a monthly contract with O2. Does anyone know why or if it has happened to them .It seems to me that O2 are getting an extra £15 for nothing.

quadman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hi just received this message “O2: Sorry, we are unable to move your number on the port date 04/01/2022 so we will do it on the port date of 05/01/2022. If this isn't ok for you, please email us today - Portdate@o2mail.co.uk” issue is I won’t be in u...

Resolved! Double Data

My Volt benefits still haven't appeared so I am trying to cancel my account. I've tried to call but no-one ever answers. Can I cancel online?