Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Customer service

Morning, does anyone knows how to contact O2 without spending a long time on the phone?I've tried online chat but the team is busy, tried to book a call back, but they haven't got any time available. It seems impossible to talk to them

Resolved! Start a conversation

I am trying to add a spend cap to 1 of my accounts, it would seem that the only way to do this is to start a conversation….what an absolute pathetic method of communication..this takes the biscuit for being the biggest waste of space on the entire si...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Review

Hi, I placed my order 3 days ago and it was pending review for 24 hours. It will have been more than 72 hours by now yet I’ve still not received any notification of the delivery. I got sent an email stating “we’ve received your order you’re all set” ...

Kash1717 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Split port

I’ve just joined O2 and I was supposed to switch over on Friday keeping my existing number. From reading on here it appears I have a split port. The old sim is still working, and I can make calls and use data on new sim. Both have the same number. Ca...

Shonny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do you chat with O2 service team

I have tried everything, but it seems O2 has successfully created a full loop that takes you back to the same page when you click on help and redirect you to select option what you need help with, I'm surprised they have not created a help button whi...

Mani1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Ordered a phone

I ordered a pay monthly contract and it said it’s being processed and checked which can take up to 24 hours. It has now been over 24 hours and still not got anything but I have been charged the upfront cost.

Kiarigley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to speak to anyone as Staff constantly busy

I’ve been trying to start a conversation with someone from o2 since yesterday but constantly get the message that all operators are busy? With the amount I’m paying to be with this network I’d expect better results.

Dsj_61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed Credit Check

So I’m trying to buy an Apple Watch to go with my o2 sim. And I’m declined the credit. I’m actually with Equifax and my credit rating is classed as excellent. I spoke to credit referrals who filled out the form to get it reviewed and all I got back t...

Rusty313 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos