Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

number

hi

F2_- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

S21 ultra availability

I ordered an S21 ultra nearly 2 weeks ago it stated on the app that it was in stock and if ordered before midnight I would receive it the next day, im still waiting and when I track my order it says awaiting stock, im trying to find out how much long...

Steve1104 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 36 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Wrong colour

I just placed an order for a iPhone 13 pro max but I actually ordered the wrong colour could I possibly get it changed to silver

Daniel113 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 25% discount

Anyone where I can find the place to claim my25% off my bill because I work for network rail

Dad1958 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay off contract

Hi. How much would it cost for me to pay my contract off and end it. 

EQ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSim question - sim swap and number porting

Background - I'm currently with Three, and wish to run my contract for another 8 weeks until end of contract keeping my existing number with Three. I had delivered today an O2 pay monthly sim, as I wanted to take up a good 12 month SIMO deal I saw be...

Resolved! Mystery payment to O2

I have a regular payment (via Direct Debit) payed to O2 from my personal bank account. I can't remember authorising anything for that amount. How do I discover what this payment is for?For info: I have a DD reference. I have tried to communicate with...

HamishC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime plan

Hi there, I am looking to cancel my Airtime Plan, as I do not owe anything on my Device Plan and am paying a lot for not much! My data runs out every month at £14 - it was £24 this month! Please can you give me options before I go to SMARTY where I c...