Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

Hi,I cancelled my pay monthly sim during by 14 day cooling off period a week or so ago. I was told that this has been accepted and a an email has been sent to their manager for it to be signed off. I did not receive any confirmation on this conversat...

Resolved! O2 insure

Is it possible to cancel my o2 insurance in the shop or does it have to be done over the phone?

Resolved! New phone / sim keep old number

I’ve got a new contract/sim phone and want to keep my old number I’ve text sim etc done all the follow instructions but seem to be on the new number not the one I want to keep what do I do

Hayleyp80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Account

I have an account with yourselves but the phone is actually my friends he pays direct debit. How can i be removed from account

Frances47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrades

I keep recieving texts to say i can upgrade for free, but when you phone you get a poxy machine that tells you by text its going to cost £118 to upgrade. Is there anyway to either 1) stop these texts as clearly its blatent misselling and lies, 2) any...

Resolved! New phone

Hi. I’m after a Samsung S22 ultra unlimited data and 24 months, what’s your best price

Resolved! Late payment of my bill

Can my phone please be put back on and I will pay the bill in full on the 16th of February.

Call Divert - Connection problem or invalid MMI code

Hi, I need to set up call divert (**21*phone number#SEND) and I'm having the dreaded "Connection problem or invalid MMI code" issue that I've seen discussed in a couple of threads on here (the consensus from other threads appears to be that the probl...

Resolved! Proof of purchase

I need a receipt of purchase is Samsung tablet s7 on 23/10/22 with serial number of device on it please

Phil14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I have an additional £42.00 charge on my billing. Can you please explain what this is?

Louise15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos