Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Signal Booster box

Hi I am not getting any signals near my parents' house, although I'm able to use wifi calling for calls, but unfortunatly, this does not work for text message (which I need for various reasons, such as bank security codes etc...). Can I request for a...

ML2001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading Handset while on Family Plan

HI, Does anyone know if I will lose my family plan discount for upgrading my handset on O2 refresh. I am looking to change my phone but dont want to lose the discount I get as I tried to move a number from ID to O2 and got told it was an O2 number an...

Gpep77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch 5 and iPhone SE 2020 data plan

Hi I have tried numerous times to setup the mobile data on the watch but says to ring 202 and quote code 04. Tried that but get no where please help.

Alm1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone bill

hi my phone is suspended but I've been trying to contact 02 but keeps kicking me been trying to get hold of them since lockdown to sort things out before it got to this don't know what to do now

Payment

Dear Madam / Sir, Account numer - xxxxxxxxxx Mobil number - xxxxxxxxxx I've received a default notice that my late payment / miss payment! I have direct debit set up but not sure what the problem. Chekc My O2 and i am confuse my itermise bill! It sai...

Shireen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi I’m due an upgrade soon and I’m wondering is there any deals I could get.

Mullan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unexpected payment

Hello there! Is anyone know, what is that means O2 REFERENCE : GEDxxxxxxwith type : DD . They automatically took money from me, but i have no idea what is am i paying for ..And it's not my monthly payment..

Resolved! Complaint re premium charges

I had a notification that I was being charged extra as I had phoned a Premium phone number. I managed initially to get on to live chat and was in the middle of a conversation when I was called away as a matter of urgency. The live chat was terminated...

Babs1959 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! replacement simm

Hi I've just got a new phone which uses a nano simm. I have tried on the web site and phoned but just get cut off. What can i do?

JohnLee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Fee / Upgrade Options

When I look at upgrading, the (astronomical) fee shows a Device Fee along with an Airtime Fee. I would assume that my current contract is the same, but shows no Device Fee anywhere, and only a price each month for my "Tarriff Charges". Would be right...

mp87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos