Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tesco discount on contracts

I currently get discount on my o2 contract due to working for Tesco and I am now ready for an upgrade.does my discount follow over to my new contract once I upgrade through the app or do I need to go in store and set it all up?

George16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Need some data 

Shah2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stac code

who do i send my stac code too from my old network

chris2424 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 13 - International calling issues on Movistar Spain

Hi,Having an issue with my iPhone 13 and need some help. Currently in Costa Del Sol and on 5G, Movistar. When I make an international call, the phone jumps to 3G and the call fails. I have data roaming enabled and I’ve tried setting it to just 4G wit...

Ssl22uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone insurance

How do I cancel the insurance on my phone xxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Resolved! Bill

I am bill my bill in full on the 16th. Can I have my phone back on after

Chaz82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I add o2 switch up by upgrading my tariff?

Hi guys, does anybody know if I’m able to add o2 switch up bolt up if i upgrade my plan to unlimited plus?. I’m a bit confused how this works, and o2 doesn’t seem to be helpful at all, and just directs me to the o2 switch up faq’s. im currently on 15...

B7793FD0-3E86-4E65-8D7F-EC2A877B53EB.png
GIBXO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I've paid bill

My phone data hasn't came back on  

Dboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos