Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Not receiving texts from any EE number

Hello, over the past 2 weeks or so I’ve not been able to receive texts from any EE numbers, only noticed when my parents messages weren’t coming through, my partner is on o2 with the same phone as myself (iphone 13 pro max) and she received texts fro...

Rich1989 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I have been billed for an iTunes purchase Reference MM9FQL7HKN for £39.99. I have no knowledge of this purchase. Can you assist please

Np2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Hi I have a sim only account and yesterday I’ve ordered a new phone and contract but I want that separate to my sim only account I don’t want it to replace it

Amanda13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order processing

Ordered today, on my O2 app it says order confirmed and a tick. Now processing does this mean its accepted or is it still going g through credit checks?

emlou8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged

Despite 2 phone calls and the promise of a credit I have been charged for insurance I never requested. It has been added 6 month into the contract. How do I get this money back. Customer service has been awful?

SharonP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I have been charged way too much on my bill. I'm thinking of changing my network altogether if that's going to happen. You have left me with hardly any money to live since you have took such a large amount of me. £136.96. Because of that now I can't ...

Samzo97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still No double data volt bolt on

HiAny ideas why my double data volt bolt on has still not come through? Still only got 5gb after 2 refreshes now. Also I have looked in my volt bolt ons and it is not in there. This was purchased through Virgin if that makes any difference

Hagus72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

migrating my family sim on virgin to o2

Hi,I'm trying to migrate my family pay monthly SIM cards from Virgin to O2 ,the ist o2 sim was upgraded when they upgraded my virgin braodband.I had 3 family sim and manged to change to 2 to o2 sim.When i went to pourchase another thrrough special o2...

APS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos