Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data

Hi,I just need to check my data allowance? My tariff says I have 100gb of data each month however my phone is saying I have 2 gb? I have screenshots to explain if needed but right now I'm apparently out of data and I know I haven't used100gb? Could y...

Resolved! Upgrade Restrictions?

Hello,I've been with o2 about a month currently and I am hating my current phone, when I load the o2 app it says that I am eligible to upgrade as long as I pay the cost associated, which is fine, however when I try and go through with this, it says I...

Upgrade.png
SL5K by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! To start new connection

I want to start a new monthly pay sim connection 

Iyrine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data

Hi. I was a couple days late on the payment but it’s been paid now and I’m still getting no data nor can I make calls?

Resolved! Data not working Internationally

Hi there! I have been in Italy for 2 weeks, but my data is not working. I can receive calls, it’s just about mobile data. I already changed APN to mobile.o2.co.uk and restarted my phone.

Rads by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find my phone/ sending and receiving text

Hi. My daughters pay monthly phone will not send or receive text as soon as she leaves the house Wi-Fi, also find my phone will not work. She has unlimited text and unlimited calls. Any answers would be greatly appreciated

Gracie04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone insurance?

Hi guys, so I'm new to o2 and just received my contract phone yesterday but when I took it out online I forgot to add phone insurance, I'm looking on app and website for it but can't find it anywhere,. Preferably online apply only as I struggle with ...

Ellie32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

s22+ chromebook claim

How do I claim the chromebook every link I've tried says promotion closed or an invalid date

Tanya84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim ordered to wrong address

Hi, wonder if anyone knew how I could resolve this problem. I have ordered a new sim from o2 and my email address was linked to my old address and it wouldn't let me change it so the order is now going to the wrong address. I need to change this urge...

Resolved! Europe zone usage

I’m on a contract until Jan 2023 and I’ve been on my year abroad since August 2021. I recently got a text from O2 stating that because I’ve been abroad for so long, i’m going to start getting charged more for my data usage. I really don’t want to hav...

Han26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos