Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! how do I change tariff?

I want to change tariff as I am paying for way more data than I need but I cant see how to do it online. The change tariff option does not offer any choices or take me anywhere.

Rose27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! deposit refund

writes about the return of the deposit to my account, I paid everything in o2 a long time ago, the information is included in the return automatically to the account, my question why there is no refund to the account?

Resolved! Upgrade

Can I upgrade and add remaining balance to next contract ?

Jamie171 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calls, VoWifi and 4G Calling

Hi I have two phones: one in O2 pay monthly and second in Lebara for international calls. Due to raising living cost and simple convienence I would like to keep just one number. My O2 contract is ending soon. I don't need new handsent so SIM only wou...

lord_kr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reported lost phone and need a new SIM card

I recently lost my phone. I would like to order a SIM card so I can access my mobile account, but I need to send to a friend address so they can give it to me in person when they visit me abroad. I only have email address : Bronaghleary1**Personal in...

Leary by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung recycle promotion

Has anyone who was eligible for the additional £100 Recycle payment for upgrading to the s22 actually received it? I applied when I bought the phone and when it arrived there was no mention of it. I got in touch, they agreed I was eligible and told m...

Slow 4G bandwidth

Hello, I am using an iPhone 13 Pro and whenever I am on the 4G signal, I never get fast speeds (< 2 Mbps). I live near the Whiteley area and wherever I travel within the UK I have the same issue. On the rare occasion that I connect to 5G, I see conne...

SP3C5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel

Will I be charged for receiving a uk call while in Turkey? 

AK6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A new number

Brought a new phone kept the same number but being charged for a second number I know nothing about?

Spapac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill slightly too much

I've just set up a pay monthly, sim only contract, it was £18. I agreed to £18 a month.I've had it 2 /3 days. Used the Internet out and about once.No calls. Hardly any text. Mostly my own WIFI at home.Yet my bill is going to be £19.80. Why is this? I...

Cj18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos