Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to remove 'default' from credit report

Hello, I'll try keep this short. I purchased an iPhone from O2 in October 2015. two days later I returned it and cancelled my contract. I then received an email saying I had to pay a contract cancellation fee of £21. As I was within the 14-day return...

TTYTT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

The term of sim-card

Help, please.I use my phone in roaming.How long will be the term of my sim (belong me) after the last top-up payment?

Anton2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges abroad

I was charged £49 for data I don’t think I used, trying to contact a person from o2. I’m in USA at present but normally U.K.

Virgil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt for 2x O2 accounts in the same household as VM

HelloGetting useless info from both O2 & VM on this point. Hoping to get sense and reality hereI am the registered bill payer for both VM bb at our home & an O2 pm account - I have Volt activated on my O2 accountMy wife has O2 account at same address...

Resolved! Ports or service type blocking - CCTV

Hi, I'm trying to connect to my office CCTV which uses two tcp ports - 5290 for commands and 5291 for streaming. My iphone app (MViewer) can connect fine using a local IP addresses over the local LAN/WiFi, but if I try to access the CCTV DVR box from...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 wifi request for verification

I just switched 2 phones from PAYG to pay monthly and got an email today from o2wifi@o2.com requesting me to verify my email address. There was no other data to show it was genuine and the link (part pasted below) goes to a different outfit - o2wifi....

slast by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reducing my tariff

How can I reduce my tariff rather than increase it?

nick20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos