Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go to pay monthly

How long does it take for my pay monthly service to activate itself and how long will it take to transfer my o2 pay and go number to my o2 pay monthly number. I want to keep the same number and have filled out the form to the best of my ability.

Chief89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

Hi is there a problem with deliveries? Bought phone and plan for my mum which said next day delivery. Even paid for time slot and no call and hasn't been delivered...can't log in to find out what's happened...thanks

LH33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

If I gave my PAC code during my order, will the number change automatically after a few days of having my SIM? I have inserted and received no notifications etc.

ElGuiri13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

I've just upgraded , received a a sim but i cant make or send calls or text , when I try to make a phone call it says all your calls have been transferred then cuts off !! Help

Cookie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

It is not allowing me to downgrade my tariff on my o2?

Lily85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing a Tariff

I’m attempting to change my £10 bundle into a £20 bundle, I have £20 in my account but it’s not working?

Payment

Confused on payment for sim only said this month payed no money out of account

Ste11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buy out of contract

How do I buy out of my current contract and find out how much I have left to pay on it, I have 2 more payments left but want a new phone and other networks are offering cheaper.

Shauna2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error Code 30 - Apple Watch

I've had my Apple Watch for a while which was connected to my previous Iphone however, since upgrading my handset, my mobile data on my watch does not work. Although I am pyaing monthly for the service, I am not getting it. I have tried resetting the...

HaynesG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos