Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Accepted or Fail ? - 48 Hours Review, However Order Has Been Received

Hello, I have made a order for my phone to collect inshore for the 21st, I will come back and add updates if I do get my items to keep you guys in the loop if this is just something that always happens. I got the message We've received your order. Yo...

MONTHLY2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over payment

I’ve checked my bill and I have been paying massively over my agreed contract,when looking deeper, it says iTunes charges…. Which I don’t have any! I have checked and checked again, I have no iTunes subscriptions to the amount you have been charging ...

David36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing order for over a week empty promises

Hi, after some advice: ordered an iPad mini 6th gen 7/6/22 on the understanding next day delivery is guaranteed (as per product webpage) order didn’t arrive on the 8/6/22 which is fine I understand a days delay 9/6/22 nothing, other than a note on DH...

Resolved! upgrade

hi i looked up my account there but im not due upgrade to dec 2023 but this mobile is playing up, can i upgrade early and pay the amount left throughout the new contract ? Regards Julie

JMM27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change from collect to home delivery

I have recently purchased a new device on contract with O2 the device is ready in the door for collection however I do not own a passport or driving licence I haven't recently moved my new address is registered with the card that I purchased the devi...

Resolved! Using data in Spain

I am currently on a 15GB a month plan can I use this allowance in Spain without getting a hefty bill?

Jules68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query

Increase my spend cap

Imrann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming data

moved from Three to maintain roaming data in Europe on a pay monthly tariff with 12G service and been cut off whilst travelling n Crete after using less than 4G only. WTF

Twilzip by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 ported my number to someone else

I ported all my families Sims to o2 3 went through ok. The 4th sim O2 ported the number to someone else! Basically a random man has my wife's phone number! I have phone, I have chatted, I have tweeted, I have been into a shop, I have emailed and no o...

mc_wardy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos