Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tariffs

Im currently on a 3GB tariff but using a lot more data this month. If I go up to 5GB tariff for this month can I go back to the 3GB tariff next month as normal

Resolved! A73

When is the samsung a73 coming out

Daniix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't call within the "Europe Zone"

Hi, just started a pay monthly contract where I have unlimited calls which includes calls to "Europe Zone", but I just can't call abroad (within the "Europe Zone"). Can someone shine some light on this please? Is there a block on new accounts and the...

Claudiu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone says 4G. Network is so busy it is absolute rubbish. I only joined. I want to leave.

Phone says 4G. Network is so busy it is absolute rubbish. I only joined. I want to leave.It is impossible to have any kind of data connection at this postcode.I was with three for years, and I am truly sorry I left them and came to O2. O2 says I have...

Resolved! Cannot make or receive calls

Hi I'm new to O2 and ported-in my number from Three network on Monday 6/6/22. After three days, I can send and receive texts but I can't make or receive any calls. I have contacted O2 online chat and as per their suggestion, I've rebooted the mobile ...

IMCaan by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel monthly phone order

Hi, I submitted and paid for the pay monthly phone order on the O2 official website before, but now I need to cancel this order, I can't find the relevant order information, and the status of this order in my bank is pending.

IOWACHANG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage in EU

Hi - I have a sim monthly…I have 5G data allowed - if I use more data whilst in EU I’m trying to find out if this is still capped at a set price and if so how much? Thanks

Brainy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only deal iphone or not iphone

I am taking out a sim only deal for my son. It asks me whether or not he is using an iphone. Although he uses an android currently he will be getting an iphone in a few months. What should I answer??

madadhrua by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port number form EE to O2

I have just joined O2 from EE and to be fair I'm already regretting it, the customer Service is poor and the ability to get a straight answer which makes sense is non existent. I have been ported over and can receive O2 network users calls but nothin...

Immi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fail to receive PAC Code

I’d like to have my PAC Code today, I sent texts to 65075 and it showed O2 failed to process my request, and I called 202 it is unavailable right now. Anyone know what happened?

Yincong by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos