Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bills

It says my bill is paid but my 4g and out going calls and everything has been cut off?

Resolved! Bill

Hello, could someone tell me why my bill has gone up this month when I've had no extra charges etc?

Chloe96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 12

I ordered my iPhone 12 and sim , it was supposed to come today, just a sim has come and no phone, my bill has come out already but no phone, when should it come?

Natasha7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outstanding bill

I have had an outstanding bill arrive from last November, no pria knowledge of this debt or that I owed anything, it was the end of my contract in November and I was all paid up so went onto pay as you go with o2, I have tried calling and after being...

Bodhi917 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will I receive my ACC Beats Flex Earphones?

Hi,I did an order on the 1st May 2022 for my Apple watch series 7 and ACC Beats Flex Earphones,But I'm yet to receive my ACC Beats Flex Earphones or hear anything about them since my order,Does anyone know how long it'll be before they arrive or get ...

Resolved! Sim only

How do I know I’ve been accepted for. A sim only has email saying they’ve received

Resolved! I carn’t view my bill

I’ve been trying for months to log into my o2 account to view my pay monthly bill and it won’t let me into my account

Claire291 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting multiple numbers over to O2 under one PAC

Hi, I have 4 new o2 contracts for my family and I want to keep the old numbers, I got a PAC Code from Sky Mobile and they have given me one PAC Code for all 4 numbers. I need to call or use the online service to request the number transfers to o2 but...

runuali by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos