Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Bad 4G

Poor 4G. Watching videos on YouTube in poor quality, Instagram posts never load. Everything is just poor. Can’t wait to change provider.

Matt15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up

When I try to top up O2 will not accept my credit card expiry date. Consequently I have lost my data rollover. Barclaycard spent ages sorting out the problem but O2 still rejects it. Clearly the problem lies with O2 but how to get them to address it?...

DHC86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Registering my sim card

I cannot make phonecalls on my Samsung Galaxy A21s. When I try I get a message that says I am not connected to the network. How do I connect?

EddLadd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi calling

Hi. I've recently upgraded to a Samsung S20fe and had no issue initially with WiFi calling. It is set up on my account and I have used it recently on this phone on. It has now gone completely from my phone settings and am now unable to use it renderi...

MartyP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges

Why have I suddenly been charged with an extra £1.35?

Monthly1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Hi, my final device payment is at the beginning of march and i’d like to cancel my contract. Can i contact now to cancel it after the last payment has been taken?

Jess by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I bought data yesterday and it's saying I've used it all after 3 hours, is there any way I can refresh my data to see if it comes back on?

Megan17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SE2020 SIM query

If I upgrade my existing SE2016 phone (64GB) to the SE2020 (128GB), do I keep my existing SIM and phone number?

Nikki4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos