Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Q’s

How can I speak to someone regarding a question? I can’t get through to anyone other than automated messages!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still reviewing an order?

I placed an order on Saturday, I have been given my new device phone number etc. But I haven't recieved any update. Its still says that O2 are reviewing my order. Has anyone else had this problem?

CGove by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payin my bill from abroad and trying to navigate the incredibly frustrating O2 website

Can SOMEONE (any human being, please?) contact me and stop the idiocy of trying to find hamnity on your website??? I am having truble paying my bill and I really, really, really, need human (not bot) help in trying to resolve this stupid matter. My n...

Chatachak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bought a new phone.

Hi a bought a new phone with a new tariff and nember, the products arrived and I've been given a new number but there is no sum card, what do I do?

RH891 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! porting time frame

Hi,i moved from Virgin to O2 recently. I have my old number ported out successfully from Virgin this morning and i can no longer receive any signal with my Virgin Sim. However, i am still on my temp new number with O2. Normally how long does it takes...

NG2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge Abroad

Hi, can you explain why I have a charge of £20 on my last day of holiday. I ever used my data all holiday from May 22nd but on my return home I was charged £20 for 1 day. Regards

Ash2304 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble with affording phone bill

Good morning, Unfortunately I am having some money issues and cannot afford my phone bill until next month, I am aware that last month was not paid but had the understanding from employer that my income wouldn’t be an issue this month. In resent even...

BB21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacted by a caller, who said they were from O2

Yesterday I received a call from a number 07506 562133, who said they were from O2, advising me that as I had been a loyal customer for so long, I was entitled to a reduction of up to 50% of my monthly contract cost. I hang up when they said they nee...

Ursy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hi I have been away and seen my phone has disconnected and that you not been taking payments I am in the army not easy to sort out but back so need to know how I get reconnected so I can sort it as I can’t phone u been on my o2 and I been removed so ...

1103 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos