Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! HI all, new to O2, quick question about USA/Canada usage

Hi all As the title, I specifically defected from Three yesterday as we travel to Canada/USA tomorrow, I told the sales agent why I wanted the new sims and she said I was free to use the allowance in the States straight away I found a thread on Googl...

Resolved! Payment

Hi I wanted to pay towards my bill as I received a letter but can not do so because you have barred me from your site.

Kerlan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is Data so expensive when we live in such a modern society?

Hey Everyone! I have been an O2 customer for over 10 years and this has started to grind my gears as to why our Data is Stupidly Expensive and it is not just for this phone company but every phone company that exists! The Internet has been around for...

DGB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! deposit

when i sign contract with O2, it had paid deposit, it mention will deduct the bill through the deposit then only by direct debit. but until now still direct debit, can't see where is the deposit

sukilee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

I am thinking of changing my MONTHLY tariff to get extra data (ie. GB). I see there are obviously extra options to do this and pay for. But is one locked in to this upgrade for 12 months, or can I change back down say after a few months? Thanks

SR57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I would like to change my contract or stop it completely 

Amy44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken device

Hello i recive broken Phone today from DHL it does turn on once and never again

Resolved! Trying to start a monthly plan

I’m a new customer, I have an account with O2 so I logged in to try an purchase a monthly plan, every time i try to add the plan I have selected to my basket it takes me to the “looking for an upgrade” page but I’m not looking for an upgrade as I don...

Amelia6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activate

Need my SIM card activated 

Arongoff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos