Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Live chat

Does anyone have the link to live chat please?

Tiffany by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly

Can I get AirPods on a monthly plan ?

Kurt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

out of contract but no upgrade

i am on a pay monthly contract (18 months) which ran out 4 months ago.When i view my upgrade options it says "you are not ready to upgrade yet" Anyone explain this to me please

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff change

I’ve had an email saying my tariff is changing because the old one is no longer available. The new one is actually more expensive. When I try and change the tariff I only get a choice of five. How can I select a sim only monthly deal and cancel the o...

Suze2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to contact them

they switch my phone completly of, no incoming no outgoingafter 1 ubpaid billim self isolated ssik jailed homehow to contact them

gollobik2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

Hello, today I ordered an oppo find x2 pro phone from you, chatted with o2, I talked to a consultant and advised me on the contract and the phone, I wanted a phone call for monthly payments, and the cost should be £ 30 in advance, but my account was ...

Omagh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT question

I have just joined O2 and as a pay monthly customer and need to get a VAT invoice as i use the phone for business. When i donwload the inovice it says it's not a VAT invoice..... how do i get one?

op_1965 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why are USwitch deals much better? Do I lose something?

Hello, Am looking for a new sim plan as my current one has expired and is going up in price. I found this deal on USwitch: And the comparable plan on the website is: What do I miss out on by going with USwitch? It would seem obviously the Disney+, bu...

AlbertJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos