Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Trouble with affording phone bill

Good morning, Unfortunately I am having some money issues and cannot afford my phone bill until next month, I am aware that last month was not paid but had the understanding from employer that my income wouldn’t be an issue this month. In resent even...

BB21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacted by a caller, who said they were from O2

Yesterday I received a call from a number 07506 562133, who said they were from O2, advising me that as I had been a loyal customer for so long, I was entitled to a reduction of up to 50% of my monthly contract cost. I hang up when they said they nee...

Ursy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hi I have been away and seen my phone has disconnected and that you not been taking payments I am in the army not easy to sort out but back so need to know how I get reconnected so I can sort it as I can’t phone u been on my o2 and I been removed so ...

1103 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh after end of device plan

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find a precise answer. I am on a Refresh tariff and a 12 month device plan which will finish this month. Once I have paid off my device is my calling plan still a Refresh plan or just a rolling month...

PAF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to cancel my O2 contract. HELP!!

HiI moved to Spain 8 months ago and my phone that had my O2 simcard sopped working. I want to cancel my O2 contract but I cannot give a call to O2 customer service to cancel my contract. I would like to send an email instead. Could you please guide m...

it271 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my order

Need to cancel the SIM I’ve ordered 

Jay21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting problems

I've moved from Virgin to O2 in the last few days. I supplied a PAC to O2 during the switching process and received my new O2 SIM. I inserted both SIMs to my mobile in the evening and O2 confirmed that the port would happen in two days time (since th...

klg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos