Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can't access my account

I'm so frustrated, o2 cut me off before the 14 day period as I missed a payment I tried to fix this by going onto my account and I cant log in as need verification code. My dad originally took out the phone but I've been pay it out my own direct debi...

Migrating from Virgin Media to o2.

Hi guys, in the process of changing to O2 from VM keeping the same number, I spoke with customer services yesterday morning, gave all the details, PAC code etc. that he asked for but not sure where to go from here, my VM lost service so I changed the...

Resolved! Mobile broadband

Hi. When I first moved into my house I got the mobile broadband until I got wifi installed. That was maybe 3/4 years ago. The device has been paid off, but I’m still paying airtime. It hasn’t been used, so I’m not sure why I’m still paying for it? An...

Laurenr22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data on pay monthly account

Hello, I had my old phone stolen (iPhone 11) and had a replacement sim (5G) given to me in store. I put this in my old iPhone 6 and calls and texts worked but data didn't. I now have a replacement iPhone 13 mini and still no data. I've tried all the ...

StuWoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My ex partner cancelled my contract unknowingly when I'd just got a new phone on upgrade

hi there, The issue is years ago when me and my ex partner were together he got me a contract phone that I paid for in his name as I was 17 and couldn't get my own contract phone, since this contract started I've paid for it and since and my ex split...

Anne11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using O2 travel bolt on in the US

I am going to the US in May and looking at adding the O2 travel bolt on which is £6 a day. Obviously where possible I will use WiFi but there will be times when I need data or to make calls to US numbers. Am I right in believing that I will be able t...

LW54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! At my wits end...

I bought a new phone at Christmas (from a 3rd party) on an O2 contract. I had an existing O2 contract on which I have settled the device remainder. I am having absolutely no joy in transferring my old number to my new phone and this has been going on...

dpmcd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to pay bill manually

More info (Highlight to read)I'm not on the app, wanting to do if on chrome. Can anyone tell me where to go on the website to pay off my monthly contract fully? I've looked everywhere but cannot find it.Edit: I am currently living abroad temporarily ...

Rosie888 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Coverage

Both my wife and I have been with o2 for a very long time and never really had any issues, however for the past 2-3 weeks we;'ve not been able to make any calls (nor has anyone been able to contact us) and the internet 5g/4g has been pretty much none...

BRO-OK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos