Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Buy device outright

Hi. I am due for an upgrade, when I’m looking at the options, it doesn’t give you an option to buy the device outright, rather just a maximum upfront cost. I would like to pay for the device outright and just have the airtime monthly cost, would I ne...

Jonny92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing from PAYGO to contract

Hi im currently on pay as you go with o2 but want to keep my number. After I receive the new pay monthly sim in the post how long should It take to switch over my old number? Also does the new contract date begin when you order the sim or when you re...

FionaA by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone call I received earlier

This afternoon I received a phone call from the number 02084467789 claiming to be o2. The call was regarding my phone contract and they were saying that my contract was to be reduced by 50%. I was sent a security warning text and then a text saying b...

Unexpected payment taken - fraud?

I have had £15.39 taken from my bank account for no reason. There is nothing showing as a bill on my account. I was subject to a fraud hack on my account a month or so ago that I thought you had resolved.

SteveL1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Travel

I changed my tariff in May this year and as part of the new tariff, including 100GB data, was free O2 Travel.At the time, travelling to US was part of the ‘use your allowance abroad’ (up to 25GB).So I’m happy, new tariff in place, confirmation by ema...

Resolved! Change spend cap

Hello Team,I'd like to change my spend cap from £5 to £0 per month, please help with the issue. Thanks!Kind regards,LJ

LJ_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text charges

On a monthly plan, what is the cost to send a text message from the UK to a USA mobile number ?

Resolved! Pac number

Hi, I was hoping to keep my old number, so far as I remember, when I orderef the sim from o2 i give as well as pac number, how long its gonna take to change it?

Konrad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal

I am getting really frustrated with the lack of signal I am getting! At work it’s getting worse and I really need my phone for work. Why is the signal so bad when I am at work. I can’t use Wi-Fi as it always says I have no signal. So I’m forever suin...

Trouble76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

I simply want to renew my contract. Why is this not possible?

Madness by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos