Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Going qboard

I go aboard to Ibiza on the 21st of this month , will I get charged for taking my phone to another country aboard?

Melanie-d by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charge

Why I have extra charges that I don't ring abroad.  It must be scam

Resolved! Disney+ 6 month trial and cancelling contract

I have just recently signed up to a contract and I am still within the 14 days and was going to cancel. I have activated the 6 months Disney+ offer that came with it and was wondering what happens with that when I cancel? Do I have to pay it or does ...

darrenl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I’m being overcharged and I would like to know why

Hi, I’ve checked my bill for the last few months against the direct debit that has been taken out and they don’t add up.my bill is £39 a month but the direct debit is £50. The £39 includes VAT so I’m not sure why you’re taking £11 more a month?

Ash12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone damage

Hello,I have accidentally dropped my device that I pay monthly and the screen has broke on it. I'm wondering if I have warranty to get it repaired?Thank you.

Kesh28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered a new device.

Hello,I've just ordered a new device from o2 and they will be delivering it to me but I recently moved home and didn't change my address but after the order was took, I changed my billing address to my new address. Does that mean my device will get d...

Kesh28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Why the ****** can I never log in to pay my bill? O2 is a bag of ******

Me86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos