Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Discounts?

I'm trying to reduce my monthly outgoings (like most people!).I have a sim only O2 sim that I pay £8 per month for 15gb. Is it possible to get an NHS discount on top of this or is that only for phone purchases? I have had the sim for about 4 months n...

Resolved! Old number hasn’t ported yet

Hi, I am moving from Vodafone to O2. I sent off my PAC to keep my old number which appears to have ported to o2, when I ring it it goes to an O2 messaging service. However it hasn’t ported to my new sim so I still have the new number and I can’t get ...

Helen19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting not worked

Hello. I have just moved to O2 and my old (giffgaff) number was due to port today. My giffgaff SIM stopped working this morning (as expected) and then at midday today I lost service on my O2 esim. I waited all afternoon hoping it would spring into li...

HPW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim

Hi; getting an esim sent out today but my signal has gone since about 5pm. Is this related to the esim ?

Scotty_j by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tracing received calls

Is it possible to find out the date of a received call from Dublin? I am trying to process a passport application with Eire and I need to know the date the passport office in Dublin rang me.

wynburges by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I’m in Isreal on holiday and I opened up a new contract. My number still hasn’t moved over. Is there a way I can speak with o2 that won’t cost £3 per minute pls?

Tony1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pixel 6a promotion

I upgraded my account today, for a pixel 6a, which is supposed to come with the hub/mini hub promotion. but i didn't recieve any sort of voucher with the phone? how do i claim? thanks for any help.

Resolved! Voicemail says it's full when it is in fact empty

I allowed my voicemail to become full. I then emptied it. Having done so callers were still being told it was full and messages could not be left. I was told by O2 that it was a device issue. I had a Google Pixel at that point. I upgraded my phone to...

Chasmore by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos