Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bundle

Hi, did you have to buy a big bubdle to claim 20gb with 3 months free or wha? Cos i topped up 10 and it gives 7gb so im wondering if i was meant to top up in the first place

Saheb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment Pending

Good evening, Has anyone else having problems with paying O2 ? I have now used 4 different cards to pay my bill and they are all pending,I tried live chat total waste of time .

RickRick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to pay my final bill

I have been trying to speak to someone for days trying to pay final bill. Yesterday as an example I spent nearly an hour and spoke to 5 different people none of whom could take the payment. When they tried to give me an alternative number to pay via ...

TMD23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT

I got a new contract with o2 £32 a month my first bill came in at £36.19 because of VAT. I was under the impression this was included in the bill. I read that the first bill is always higher so i was going to leave it for now. Here's the thing, I rec...

Annoyed87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my old number

Hi there, I have a pack code from my old network provider and I want use the pack code to keep my old number.

Fk2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need a new sim card

I’ve lost my phone with my SIM card in it and need a new sim card

Vickey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

14 day cooling off period do I need to send SIM card back or not activate it

Gavink by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 40% off bill

I just received a call and offered a 40 percent reduce bill. They then offered a iPhone 14 they sent me a code and I gave them it :(( can some one help me? Has this happened to anyone else?

Missfks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos