Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAC CODE

5GBUnlimited UK Texts, Unlimited UK Minutes 24 O2 Sim Only Renewal date01 Sep 2023I have the above tariff. I sent a pac code to 02 and they said if i switch ill incur charges of £125.Is this correct guys. Thank you guys

PaulRoad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still waiting for sim card

Started conversation 3 hrs ago still no reply. Still waiting for SIM card from Wednesday. Royal Mail does not have tracking code. O2 app still says being processed… ( not yet on its way) I’ve been billed…appalling

Lee28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing SIMs

More info (Highlight to read)Hi, I've tried swapping my number online from a virgin sim, to a new O2 sim that virgin sent to replace my previous sim. After trying to figure it out for half an hour, i came across this. Could you help me do it instead,...

Shak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usuage

Hi, my data has all been used up 30GB. I only use wifi and my roaming is turned off. I am in the Philippines at the moment but usually in England.

Palmstwo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible upgrade

I have been trying to upgrade my SIM only deal to a new device plan for a pixel 6. Unfortunately O2 have updated their systems and moved many SIM only customers to their new 360 system, which means I cannot upgrade online or in store.If I try and upg...

AW82_82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

If I have an O2 refresh plan, that unlinks after 24 months, what are my options with the airtime?Can I change the airtime after 24 months i.e. have a 30 day SIMO?

JezR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Phones Direct (MPD) contract - Volt & Roaming not included?

Hello, I'm looking at contract deals for a new iPhone from https://www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/ and their O2 contract prices are very reasonable.If I were to move to O2 through this 3rd party, would I still be able to get VOLT (I have virgin media i...

TGAC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order confirmation

Recently placed an upgrade order and got a mail like this. Did this means order confirmed and waiting for restocking ?Hi xxxxSorry to bring bad news, your order is out of stock.But we're on the case. We're doing everything we can to deliver your orde...

Sam011 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

Can I get my bill added to next month please 

Resolved! Appalling mobile broadband speed

Hi, does anyone else have really low speed. When I say low I had better speed on dial up years ago. My phone I get very good speed but the Alcatel box I'm lucky if I get 1mbps. Had the box and my phone in the shop, my phone speed test came back 92mbp...

Pat4253 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos