Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

New phone

Upgraded to new phone put new sim card in and it says emergency calls only..but kept same number..

Neil4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi calls won’t turn on?

Hi, trying to turn on WiFi calls and when I click enable it just has a pop up sending me to my o2... do I have to ask them to activate it ?Also, I’m on a sim only 12 month contract, that’s pay monthly?

Phone-boy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: tariffe

I upgraded last week from sim only for 20 pounds a month to a new phone for 31 pounds a month. Can I not keep the payments together as I have two different dates where money will be taking out and that doesn't suit me. Can you please advise, thanks.

Dav123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my old hand set

Hi there I need to unlock my old iPhone as I have given it to a friend who is on Vodaphone to use while his phone is broken.Can you advise how this can be done please?

Mart4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just moved to O2 from Virgin

Just moved over form Virgin. I've just put in my new SIM card in my iphone but I can't seem to receive calls or messages. I want to keep my old number so i added the PAC code when i ordered online. On my online account its showing my old number still...

rmjohns2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking my phone from o2

Can anyone tell me how long it takes o2 to unlock a phone that is tied to them ? I am asking as I know that I could get the phone unlocked within an hour, I have asked o2 to unlock the phone but they have not done so and it has been a few days now. T...

lynnie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspicious text

Received a text from 07956251371 stating: O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: [Removed]

Resolved! new customer and new phone has not arrived and no one can help

I am a new customer with 02, signed up yesterday awaiting phone to be delivered to be advised that it isnt coming, reason is not known, courier issue but they dont know how as the couriere isnt picking up the calls from 02. I have recieved my Bill to...

Bain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos