Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! how to end my monthly tariff

Hi, I would like to end my monthly plan and move to pay as you go. Can you kindly let me know how to do this? Or give me your customer care telephone number and I'll give you a call cause it's probably easier to talk to someone on the phone. Many tha...

Joanne22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges

Hi I just noticed I have got £15 extra charges for my next bill I have just came back from Turkey but my internet wasn’t on why am I being charged

Nicola77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order status

Hi! I would like to know progress of my order ms-xxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not post order numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Resolved! Can't recover account

I'm not sure what my username and password are.I received the six digit code and I'm getting "mobile number not recognised'. The SIM and tablet linked to the O2 account are about five years old.I just want to upgrade my account and possibly get a new...

SB_1967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance

my phone was taken and smashed 

Resolved! new £6 a month contract

was told i would recieve terms and conditions by email pdf it has not arrived

dez84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g

I have just moved to O2 and have changed my phone from an iphone7+ to a iPhone 13 do I need a new sim to enable 5g

junokas3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Fold 4 Pre Order Delivery date

Hi, just wondering if anyone has any info of when I will get my Samsung fold 4. Its been preordered on the 13th Aug. Do I get the device the day its released or do they dispatch on the release date which is this Friday the 26th. Thanks

SamC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Additional charges in Poland

Hi There,I travelled to Poland on 10.08 and right away I received a text saying all my data, minutes and texts will be taken from my UK allowance and I won’t be charged for any of it but on the first day alone all my calls and texts were charged so t...

Gimiak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos