Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Question

Hi, I signed up for a Virgin broadband/O2 mobile package deal a while ago through Virgin as an upgrade to my existing broadband package at the time.My O2 account is now saying I can upgrade my phone but does anyone know if this will impact my Virgin ...

Returns Issues Please Help!

Hi, I ordered an apple watch SE, didn't like it so phoned up CS and a return was started. On The 24th Sept the jiffy bag came to return it as the post office wasn't open I left it till the Monday 26th when it was sent off via tracked 24 returns. Watc...

Mistap88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Data after Porting

have ported over to O2 today, took a bit of time but finally got service, Phone is telling me I have full bars of service but if I turn off wifi all apps tell me I'm not connected to the internet on the iPhone it is not telling me I am on 4G or 5G ju...

chris47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Pixel 7 Pro

Bought the above before 17th October when the deal was free Google Pixel watch went to claim site google web page. Have to claim between 1st November to 30th not sure of end date.Now deal has changed and can no longer find any information or links to...

anda1961 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service after port

Hi everyone, I am in a desperate situation and need help! I ordered three o2 SIM cards on 22/09/2022 and 23/09/2022 want to join o2 from 3 mobile. However I was told that the system was only allowed order two SIM cards at one time and I had to call t...

Didn't collect new handset from local store

Hi if anyone could help I would be very grateful.I paid an early upgrade fee and chose the pixel 6a to upgrade to on the 15th September 2022.I had it sent to store and after a stock delay it arrived for collection.I then couldn't make it in the 5 wor...

John241 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calling within inclusive zone

I can’t find a definitive answer to whether there is a charge made for calls from countries within the travel inclusive zone, e.g. USA and Mexico, when calling somewhere within that country, e.g. from Mexico to Mexico.

Is my phone refurbished?

I'm a new o2 customer and I've got the Samsung galaxy s22 ultra. There are questionable things about this phone, I'm Starting to think maybe it's not an original and in fact refurbished. How do I check this out?

Staciie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How Long Does A Number Transfer Take

I've re-joined 02 on a contract mobile phone, I gave the PAC Code during the order process. The phone is being delivered tomorrow will my number be the one I transferred or a temporary number? if so, how long does the number transfer take?

StuartR1 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

For some reason I have had a 15 pounds spend cap put on my account, when I phone O2 they insist there is no spend cap on my account, but there clearly is as it will only let me spend 15 pounds a month. I've had the contract 4-5 months. Can anyone she...