Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Search the%20communityhow%20lon

I haven't had my refund put back on my account . Dealt with via chatline on 15 February and confirmed O2 owed me £6.00. Does O2 always take this long?

Wedger by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returns

I received my upgrade last Monday. I tried the phone for a day but it gave me awful headaches like Samsung’s do so I want to return it. O2 said they were sending me return packaging. It arrived without anything to insert inside like a returns form, j...

Libs by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network

The network service is very erratic and I have been unable to take calls because of it. Is there any way the network could be more stable. I keep being told that it is busy.

Tech1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Disney plus

How do I claim my 6 month free Disney plus

James93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone12promax

good afternoon i ordered an iphone12 pro max phone from your website it was supposed to be delivered before 10.30 this morning i havent recieved it

Resolved! Leaving O2

I'm going to leave this month, contract ended, and wanted info about costs and to request a pac code. When I try to text and ask for these all I get is message not sent. consistently. Is this a deliberate ploy by o2 so that I have to phone and reques...