Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 14 Pro Order

Hi, I ordered the iPhone 14 Pro (18th September) and got an email from o2 stating ‘we’ve received your order. You’re all set.’ When I placed the order it said delivery will ‘take up to 2 weeks’ I haven’t heard anything since I got this email from o2 ...

Nath98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to claim my smart watch

I got the new fold4 today and it comes with a smart watch as a gift but im not sure how to claim it

Danny25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I lost my SIM card

Hi 02 I lost my SIM card while I was in turkey… I need new SIM card sent to my address please

Aden1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 14 and Watch order

Hi,I have ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max 512, and then an Apple iWatch 8.A thought occurred after the fact that the watch is no good without the phone. (I don't currently have an iPhone and am moving from android)I've not had much of a response via liv...

gatrell by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call re discount

Hi - I’ve just had a call from o2 giving me a discount on my bill. Is this legitimate?

Beth15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

got scammed.

hi , 2 months ago my account was hacked and someone ordered a 1,000 pound i phone on my account , with a load of extras , the first i knew about it was when i got an sms asking me to stay home to receive my new phone at a certain time and date , from...

Resolved! Returned phone

I returned my phone 3 weeks ago as was in my cooling off period. Have just received my new bill and it’s still showing even though I have confirmation of return. I can’t get a new contract as it’s still showing as an outstanding amount. I have asked ...

Melisssa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over charged for extras

My original price was 10 per month then I was charged for extras on top of that I hadn't been charged before why now I haven't even got a selected extra it's from before my tariff change but it shouldn't be 9 pounds extra

Arasheed by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken sim

I have tried numerous times to speak to a advisor and not a robot as SIM card broken and using an alternative phone as I cannot receive txt with messages sent

JamieB2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos