Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Adding UNiDAYS 30% off airtime

Hi! Just got the iPhone 14 instore today. Was close to closing time so did my data transfer at home & the staff also told me I could add UNiDAYS’ current 30% off airtime offer to my plan myself once I set up my new phone. I’m really struggling to do ...

skyebean by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want an esim package

I can't get an esim package! Went to a o2 store and was told a 2 hour wait! Tried calling- can't help! Tried the o2 ap - no help! Tried o2 chat - no help! I just want an esim package for my samsung watch. What o earth can I do!?

Resolved! New phone application

How do I know if my application has been approved 

Pat29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone seem not working after I change to monthly payment ?

My phone number is [Removed] I have tried to speak to someone was change the plan from pay as you go to monthly payment but seem not working yet . And I’m bit confused I got new sim cars arrived but I need advice what to do and I need to keep my old ...

Resolved! Bill query

I have been charged for using my phone in EU (France) but stayed within my minutes and data. I also want to remove Disney + from my account but can't figure out how to do that.

John41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service after porting number

I’m searching for urgent help as I’ve now been without service for a days and probably more by judging from previous issues on this forum I arranged porting to happen on Tuesday. Lost temp o2 number at 9am then EE at 4pm however my o2 sim stayed at s...

Stu82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card replacement

I have misplaced / lost my SIM card for number xxxxxxxxxxx, and I need it to sign in to certain things as I get sent codes for security and can’t access it without the sim. What should I do? Thank you [Mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on th...

Bea3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping number with new contract and 5g sim

I recently upgraded to the new iPhone 14 Pro, so have a new contract and tariff. My phone also came with a 5g sim. I want to keep my old number and annoyingly, there was nothing about this when I ordered online, and the only information I can find on...

Mer90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos