Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my contract

Hi I wish to cancel my contract and request the pac code to finish setting up my new phone

JenPed55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query about the Promotion of the pixel 7

So I have just upgraded my phone contract and gone with the Google Pixel 7. On the promotion it says about the watch on which I know you have to claim (Cant claim until 1st november) . On the website it states you need to prove this.. An image of you...

FunkoJack by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I cancel my airtime tarrif and still pay towards phone?

Hi all,I have purchased a new Pixel 7 striaght from Google. So the phone will be unlocked. I would like to stop using O2 as my network carrier as I haven't had the best service from them and can get better plans from other carriers. Plus, I will be g...

Scooter86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £100 pre paid card

When I ordered my new Nothing phone it had £100 pre paid card as part of the order. How do I claim this?

Orders2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text Messages charged as a Picture Messages?

Please can you help? In the last month or so I have sent 5 simple text messages to 3 different mobile phones, new contacts which I have not previously dealt with or sent texts to, and they have been charged as 'Picture' messages (MMS or SMS or whatev...

Geoffrey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend Cap

I've just received a text message telling me that O2 have removed the spend cap on my son's phone.I cannot get through to O2 to find out why they have done this.Has anyone else had O2 remove a spend cap without permission.

fruitfly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about switching to O2 monthly contract

Hi, I am planning to switch from my current SIM only contract with 3 which ends on the 27th of this month to a new SIM only contract with O2, but am not sure on when the best time to do this is. I have already told 3 I am leaving them and have receiv...

Cannot check data usage

Hi. For over a month I have been waiting for O2 to fix an issue where the data allowance/ data use is not displayed on the website. They keep telling me it's an issue with the website and they will fix it "next week". Has anyone else had this issue? ...

Pawer8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £250

I purchased the new z flip 4 and waiting on £250 how long will it take please

Resolved! Apple Watch Airtime not working

I lost service a few days ago, all very random. Was supplied a new sim as O2 deemed it was a sim fault. Got it functioning and all up and running, apart from my 2 x Apple Watch airline plans will not add. I’ve tried resetting all devices; but every t...

damij by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos