Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Issues with every facet of o2

No signal, exceptionally slow 3G+4G speeds, incorrect contract information shown, topped off with zero help for a faulty S20 5G thats only 4 months old.Is anyone else struggling with o2 at the moment? Feeling massive regret for renewing a contract he...

Upgraded

Hiya, just a quick question. I wanted to confirm whether or not my current sim only contract will need to manually cancelled when my new phone arrives or will it automatically be cancelled/ switch? Just thought I’d check because it’d be very like me ...

elsman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan payment

Hello everyone I want to pay off my device plan. How do i do this? Once i am have done this does it mean i can leave o2 and get a pac code?

Device plan

I’m looking to pay off more of my monthly device plan. I can’t do it online without having to phone 202 however when phoning 202 I don’t seem to get anywhere. Can anyone help me here I’m getting annoyed I’ve been trying for the last few month to do t...

Debs242 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem paying bill

having trouble paying bill. I’ve tried to contact o2 but nobody has got back to me

shannon_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant track my order

Hi, so I already have 2 phones on contract (for my and my wife) yesterday i ordered 2 more phones (for my kids xmas presents as we feel they are ready) the issue is have is, I had the order conformation and received both credit agreements via email h...

Nerdthom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

compare my bills

Hi I'm trying to view my recent bills online, not just the last one, and use the Compare My Bills feature. But I can't see a menu on My O2 that would enable me to get there. Can you help? I tried calling 202 and found it no help at all. Is there also...

Abigail by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Made order by mistake twice and not refunded

Hi. I placed twice order by mistake, I was asked to pay upfronf £20, so I was charged £40 all together. Had a chat with customer support, terrible understanding what I need. Please advise.

mtov by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No stock

Been asked several times and this is the unfortunate normality for 02 but i upgraded on my pay monthly account and chose the samsung z fold 2 all ok in stock and went ahead with it done online on friday 9th october then the dreaded email on saturday ...

Eddie3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos