Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

deactivated SIM - help and advice

A month ago I requested an esim from O2 because I anticipated getting a new iphone while in the US over Christmas. They said it would get emailed to me. I followed up a few days later and they said it could take awhile so I went to the US, got my new...

Cancel a extra

I want to cancel the Disney+ ExtraI can't find anything on my O2 to do this am I looking in the wrong place

Graham1961 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls not working

I have paid my bills and yet I still cannot call and my 4g isn't working, it's been over 48 hours what is going on?

Roni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch data plan

Hi unable to purchase a data plan for an Apple Watch ultra been into store no joy, tried customer service for 3hours + and web chat no one can solve in the Watch app says my account is not eligible but no one can shed any light

MrkA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £250 guarantee recycle.

Hi. Got the Fold 4 just before Xmas and it came with the £250 guarantee trade in, so we filled out the details of the old phone whilst upgrading to the fold, and we have no reference or address to send the old phone. Is it just our order reference nu...

Terri111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

For 4 days now iv tried contacting delivery company and o2 regarding my order. Both have blamed the other and yet still I don't have my order because its at the dpd delivery Company depot. I'm now being charged for something I don't have. All I want ...

Myphone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! More expensive sim only for loyal customer compared to new?

Hi,I have a sim only contract I would like to change. I can see the new customer rates are far cheaper than the rates O2 are offering me to change to. If I can't get a new customer rate I will move to a different company, is there anything you can do...

Annacc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade mastercard

I upgraded my phone and said I’d have a £100 prepaid Mastercard. Do we know when I am like to receive this? I haven’t had a link or confirmation regarding this.

sb97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh contract different device

Hi I've got a refresh contract but want to use the sim in my current device and give my son the iPhone for his birthday. I've read you can't use a different sim in the device is that correct