Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Switch Up

I have to say this scheme is the most difficult one to actually use. I have checked stock online to see none of the phone I want near me. I called the store to ask and they had the make and model but not the storage size I want. They have said they w...

S22 Ultra on offer?

Evening people.I've just discovered that O2 will allow me to upgrade early, I really like the look and spec of the Galaxy S22 Ultra, however the S22 is on a really good deal at the moment. I'm kicking myself as about a month ago O2 were doing a disco...

Resolved! o2 breach of contract?

Good afternoon all at o2. This is notification that I have taken the decision to cancel this contract as is my right during the cooling off period. the reason I am doing so is in light of the following information that can be found at https://reclaim...

Resolved! New Tarriff

I’ve been offered a new tariff which starts at the end of my contract . Is there an end date for the tarriff as with a contract

PaulH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BILL 😡

I phoned customer services twice this month to tell them the network was down in my area.. it was down for 2 weeks then came on for 1 week, then was down again.. thats 3 weeks in 1 month billing period.. the adviser told me they wouldnt charge my lin...

Resolved! Bill and Customer service

I've had a sim only deal which I ordered on the 2/12/2021+ my SIM was blocked from calls, Text and data until the 6/01/2022! When I rang it said my bill was £16(which is correct pmth) Went to use the phone and I apparently still owed £36+? Phoned and...

Nikkig47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone been cut off!

I have had a letter come through to pay £30 and o2 have said they have shut off my services? I can’t make calls or anything, I don’t understand why when I’m up to date with my payments! I can’t get through to o2 because my phone lines have been shut ...

Resolved! Phone order is late

I ordered a new phone on the 12th October when o2 PHONED ME AND OFFERED ME IT. was promised it would arrive within 4 weeks. And it’s almost six weeks and it isn’t here yet ? Still saying out of stock. And I can’t seem to speak to anyone about this ?

Mccowan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim only monthly

Hi, I recently tried to get a better deal on a new sim only but something went wrong in the process, so I logged into my account and tried to see information on my monthly plan , no information available only shows my monthly cost at £0.00 but my bil...

Ciara2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos