Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data

I asked for 10£ tarrif and paid for 10 pound ms they took 6£ and did not activate my 10 bundle

Kka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit refund

After having my iPhone 13 For over 4 months I am still waiting for y £300 deposit refund after being told my credit score wasn’t appropriate, why haven’t I recieved, I was sent a message back in October saying it would be in my next bill yet I still ...

VickyT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC / Number Swap Issue

Hi All, firstly, I had a number on a account under my partners name I then proceed to take out a new phone with o2 and got a new sim with a new number. I am wanting to transfer my old number (from my partners account) to this new phone/number sim so ...

TF1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting issue

Hi, has anybody else had an issue with slow porting from another provider? Was told it would be done today by 6pm but hasn't yet. @O2Emma Thanks Rich

RichK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lack of signal

As there has been hardly any signal since September I am looking for my bills from then to be refunded. I am paying for a service I am simply not receiving.

Upset1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting issues

This is now the third time that I'm trying to port my number from virgin to o2. It's supposed to happen tomorrow but I haven't received a text (when should I get this??) saying it's been booked in (same as last time) which does not make me have any f...

Sam253 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to Egypt

Hi folks I will shortly be travelling to Egypt for two weeks and need to be able to make and receive calls on my number and also use the internet on my phone. I currently have a 20GB monthly tariff with O2. Egypts not covered in the list of O2 countr...

Haywire52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free gift - prepaid £350 Mastercard

I got a prepaid Mastercard as a free gift with my phone, but have not yet received this. I don't know if this is due to the postal strikes which took place, but I have received other letters. Is there a way I can track it at all?

Resolved! Swapping/Upgrading contract within first 14 days

Hi guys,I'm a new o2 customer via virgin's volt scheme.9 Days ago I was sold an 18 month contract with o2, for £11 (and some change) per month, with 5gb data.I just found a much better deal via uswitch for 12 months, 20gb data for £8 month. Uswitch t...

Ruswit by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to make calls on new phone

Set up new phone and new sim for my son. The phone will receive calls but unable to make calls/send texts. Ive turned phone off and on again a couple of times. This is a new sim/ contract not a change over. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Becky80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos