Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help

Had a letter from 02 today about my bill. So I did a early upgrade last Friday n paid the old handset off how and who do I speak to about how to stop paying for the data and minutes of my last handset thank you

Pipstop78 by Level 9: Fired up
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Obtain PAC But Retain Contract?

Having recently bought a phone with an O2 contract & transferred my Number, I've found the whole experience pretty poor. Had I known about the overseas call centres & no email contact I would never have signed up. I now want to move my number to anot...

CO4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged by haven't even got my new sim

I have just signed up for a new package with Virgin Media which includes a sim with O2. Just received a bill ALREADY and haven't even got my sim or using it so how can O2 start charging me already?

VicDoug by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving Back to UK Credit Check Problem

I tried to port my UK number to O2 pay monthly sim only contract online then instore.The UK credit card was registered at my overseas address, and this seems to have caused the check to fail.I have moved the card back to my UK address of more than th...

Help

I applied for a contract on 28th paid 30 upfront phone never arrived no emails to say anything how do I get my 30 back

Jonny2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being chased for payment I don't owe

Hello, I wonder if someone from O2 can help. I signed up to an O2 SIM deal via Virgin Media, I received an email from O2 within a few hours confirming my subscription - but it was wrong, it wasn't the deal I'd signed up to, so I contacted Virgin and ...

Resolved! Cancel contract

Hello, I would like to cancel my phone contract because my contract has long expired.

GosiaB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not received my new watch

Hi my name is masood iqbal i order new apple watch but still not received how long will be take

Iqbal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos