Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Free gift - prepaid £350 Mastercard

I got a prepaid Mastercard as a free gift with my phone, but have not yet received this. I don't know if this is due to the postal strikes which took place, but I have received other letters. Is there a way I can track it at all?

Resolved! Swapping/Upgrading contract within first 14 days

Hi guys,I'm a new o2 customer via virgin's volt scheme.9 Days ago I was sold an 18 month contract with o2, for £11 (and some change) per month, with 5gb data.I just found a much better deal via uswitch for 12 months, 20gb data for £8 month. Uswitch t...

Ruswit by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to make calls on new phone

Set up new phone and new sim for my son. The phone will receive calls but unable to make calls/send texts. Ive turned phone off and on again a couple of times. This is a new sim/ contract not a change over. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Becky80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Renew sim

Beverleyh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG number transfer

Hello, recently moved from o2 PAYG to o2 Pay Monthly (sorted out in store). I requested to keep my same PAYG number at this time too. My old PAYG o2 sim deactivated last week with no service but the new o2 pay monthly sim is active with the new numbe...

Elainye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail stopped working

I changed my sim only contract on Saturday, and since then Visual Voicemail has stopped working on my iPhone XS - does anyone know how to get it to work again?

bd4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim still not activate

Hi, I have downloaded the esim on my Samsung flip z 2 days ago. I followed the instructions on the esim pack and successfully downloaded the profile on my phone and I have request for a sim swap. I have waited for more than 48hrs and my esim are stil...

FlipZ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £200 Mastercard redeem

I upgraded my phone around 4 days ago.As part of the upgrade, I would be eligible.for the £200 Mastercard promotion.However, I haven't received any token ID or text message/emails for this?Does anyone know when I will receive a code of some sort, or ...

Chris49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue of extra charges for international calls

Dear O2 Community, I am a Pay monthly O2 user who spends around 10 pounds per month on my Mobile bill.I need to get back to China urgently because there has been a change in a member of my family. So in the last few days, I have been making internati...

Logan0227 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos