Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Returned device / placing new order

Feeling very disappointed and hoping for a little help.I recently returned an Apple iPhone 13 mini which I had purchased as a gift for my son for Christmas, as this particular device was too small for my sons preference. With device verified as retur...

Lisagee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying a bill when I’m abroad

I go to pay my bill and it comes upsaying it's sent me a confirmation textwhich I can't receive as I am away inThailand and currently have a differentsim that I'm using out there. Obviously the confirmation text would have a code on it to type to con...

Fab2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I have a warranty

My iPhone 13 Pro Max has recently started crashing completely and restarting, more than 10+ times a day is regular now it happened four of nowhere ky phone is up to date and all the apps are. i got my contract through a comparison site am I covered?

Sol_stevo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to Thailand

I am on unlimited texts and calls and 40 G data. What are the charges for using my phone in Thailand and how do I minimise them? Thanks

Caro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No update on device delivery after 2 weeks post order

Has anyone had their s8 ultra? I ordered mine 2 weeks ago, but 02 can’t tell me if it will be available tomorrow? Thigh if I ordered it today, the delivery is stating up to 1 week. How long hav people actually had to wait for this? I thought two week...

Resolved! Number transfer

I bought a payg sim for the memorable number and requested it be transferred to my monthly contract last night. Any idea how long this will take?

Ajb1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2's Bank

Is it true that O2 has changed it's bank. I would like confirmation as I've received an eMail to inform me that a new Direct Debit is being set up. Thanks.

caveman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! QR code and activation code

Hi,I bought Galaxy Watch 3 LTE and when try to connect to network via phone my phone ask me for QR code or activation code. Where I can find codes, please.

Damian94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos