Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Switch Up

Hi All. I’m looking to take advantage of the O2 Switch Up I have on my account and am aware I need to go to store to do this. My question is will they ask for ID as I’m still waiting on my Driving License coming back to me after renewal. I’ve been wa...

cacaaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment

I called on the 21st of January telling you that I was very poorly & in hospital. We agreed that my payment could be delayed until the 26th January. I thought this payment would be taken automatically from my account. I have come out of hospital to f...

Rob1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why was I charged for Disney plus

I was told Disney plus was included in my new contract and wasn't given the option to remove it. Now I have a 7.99 charge on my bill for something I don't want.

Resolved! Delivery

Hi would like to track delivery for phone.‘I’m not able to do it on my account as it’s not working. Nadia

Resolved! Community Rewards

Hi, i got a community reward of 2.50 for December and another 2.50 for January, but I’ve never received the credits.

Rooney by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Missing (upgrade) phone.

Hi - I kind of piggybacked onto a very similar post yesterday (mainly because the thought of explaining this again kind of makes me want to shrivel up!!!). On 1/2/23 I upgraded my phone. I opted for “click and collect” to my local store for ease (iro...

Resolved! sim card

Just picked up new phone and sim card, put sim in, but it's showing under settings as unknown number

Rizzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch contract

I'm on a 12 Month O2 Sim Only contract with 5GB data (doubled with Volt) plus umlimited texts and minutes costing £17.24 per monthCan I switch to the Sim only Rolling plan of 10GB data plus umlimited texts and minutes costing £10.00 per month and kee...

kiim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 09036946821

I've been charged £11.08 £5.54 each time for a phone call I never made. The phone call as I can see didn't even last one minute.I've read online that this number is a scamhttps://who-called.co.uk/Number/09036946508ive attached the link. What do i do ...

jf1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos