Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Music

I can't add Amazon music offer as it says account can't be done  

Geoff2228 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff early

I recently changed my tariff from £20 rolling plan too the £30 rolling plan was wondering if I can get it activated early as my data is going too run out and I need my phone

Resolved! Sim only Contract and Watch device plan with esim plan

I joined O2 2 years ago on a Sim only contract, then 12 months I took a Galaxy watch out on device plan with an esim plan. I have just tried to get a PAC code to leave o2 on my original sim only plan but leave my watch and esim plan in place, they ha...

GrahamBev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

I recently came to the end of my contract and left o2, since then I’ve had different bills stating I owe different prices, the last time I spoke to someone about a pac number he told me my final payment would be £47 something, my bill of £46 somethin...

Laura86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tap2Bill

Despite the O2 web page telling me I have used barely any data, my data connection is unavailable at all locations. Possibly related to this is a mysterious charge on my bill to Tap2Bill. What is this and why have I been charged?

F-Harv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tarrif

I changed my tarrif on Wednesday of last week to the 10 pound for ten GBs deal and payed the money and it was taking out of my balance and yet it says i have no tarrif and the GBs and credit has not gone through what do i do?

How to get PAC code after contract has ended?

How do I get my PAC code now that my contract is no longer active? I ended my contract with O2 but didn’t realise that I could only get my PAC to keep my number whilst my contract was active. There seems no option to get a PAC code, the line only end...

THQ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 port in unsuccesful.

Hi there, I recently started my own contract with o2, and with that, I wanted to port in my old number, which was under my dads name. I went through all the usual steps, submitted the form with the PAC and waited the allotted time. My old sim lost se...

TomRist by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone is broken - can't call to cancel contract

My iphone 11 got water damaged today. I can't use it to call o2 to pay off the £33 left on my device plan. I would like to cancel my contract and move elsewhere as o2's contracts are too expensive for me and I have found cheaper. However with no work...

Amy331 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund not received

O2 agreed to a £25 refund agreed weeks ago but nothing received so far

LibW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos