Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cant gain access to O2 network

I've just changed from voxi to o2 I was told it would change network automatically as I have used my puc code. My sim is still locked on vodaphone though and there is no help anywhere for this

Resolved! Sim

Sim not working  

Neesh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone still disconnected

My phone ending in 573 is still disconnected but payments have all been up to date since yesterday

Resolved! 4g

I’ve had a pop up saying my 4g has been taken off

Linda55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has anyone switched handset with switch up?

Wondering if anyone has switched up yet? Does it involve a new hard credit check each time you switch handset/contract ? On the 13 PM and thinking about going to the 14 PM

Scotty_j by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need some information about Switch Up

So I added this to my account as I have just got a new contract. I wanted the benefit of choosing a new phone when I please. However, the golden question here is, will O2 conduct a credit check when you go to the O2 store and choose a new phone/contr...

credit check failure

Hi community, I am a potential client and I have recenty applied for a pay monthly phone+sim. It was a 12 months deal for approx 110 £/month. The credit check failed without any obvious reason. I have a full score on Experian (999/999) and my salary ...

vxit8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos