Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! change of ownership

I have 2 lines on my account - the 2nd line I am wanting to transfer to my now Ex so that I only have my line on my account, is it possible to do this mid contract?

lsawyer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Previously free International roaming

I took out a SIM only deal some years ago, cannot recall exactly when, and I had completely free roaming, matching the £6 a day scheme, but free. I used this several times over the years, for US, S.America, NZ etc. As I am off to Canada and US soon, ...

Resolved! Changing from direct debit to card for payments

Just wondering how I can change from paying by direct debit to paying with a credit card. I've saved my credit card details on my account. Can I just cancel the direct debit with my bank and payments will automatically switch to my card?

Gardener by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I upgrade and keep sim

I have 2 pay monthly contracts 1 is due upgrade but I want to carry on using the sim and order a 4g laptop. Can upgrade but keep both my phone sims

Resolved! Final bill

Can't seem 2 settle my final bill

Martin18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone

I can’t pay my phone till Friday as I was short paid and my mum needs her phone too

Stac3y by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cruise abroad

Hi, I'm off on a cruise this summer and want to help limit my spends. Some of the place's I might pass on the ship are not included in o2 travel so prices are very high. How do i add a roaming spend cap and if i do will this limit the amount I can sp...

dgboss10 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mms text charge

I have been charged for a MMS text but I am not aware of sending one and how do I turn off that feature? ThanksIan

Resolved! My debts

Hello i have 5 devices on my name, how i can find all my debts? When I asking o2 just give me each one I want now how much i own debt all devices? You have my name address you can tell my all accounts please i lost phone no more have information abou...