Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay my bill

I need to pay my bill 

Bubblz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network lost after tariff change

Hello, I have recently payed off both of my devices. An iPhone 11 - xxxxxxxxxxx and in iPad - xxxxxxxxxxxx. I then changed my iPhone tariff to a sim only deal which I was told would change the following day. However I have now lost all service on my ...

ElliottH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing from contract to pay monthly

Hi - we have had a contract with O2 for over two years and we would like to change it to pay and go, using the same number. Is this possible? Thanks

Janey81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy flip 4 hinge and main screen broken

Good afternoon So this morning my Galaxy z flip 4 was accidentally dropped, which affected to hinge. However when the phone was then opened, it started to bleed the screen. And the top part of the phones touch function stopped working. This is appare...

rocky88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price to use my data in Spain

I've tried to to agents and ringing to try and get a simple answer... I'm going to Spain for a week tomorrow and want to know if i can still use my data without there being hidden charges & also if there anything i need to do on my phone before hand?...

Resolved! Sim only contract

Hi. I just want to check my order for a sim only contract has been cancelled. My account was under davidganderson69**Personal info** Thanks

Help35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone for photos abroad

I've just got a bolt on for using phone in Costa Rica @£6/day. Is there a way I can just take photos without incurring this daily charge?

Mills880 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Sony TV

Bought the new Sony IV phone for the free Sony bravia tv 43". Should have been sorted within 21 days, been over a month now, spoke to Sony, said O2 have to do their final validation their end. Spoken to O2 online and customer services saying it wasn'...

Monz84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Is it possible to get a sim card sent to my address? 

FG86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos