Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Travel

Can you tell me the daily charges for using my phone in the Caribbean please.

SasQ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will my number switch over?

Hi - I requested to keep my old pay as you go number for my new contract phone on Friday morning. When will this activate. No one can call me yet as the number doesn't seem to be active?

GOH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi, I am not due an upgrade or next year. Is there any way at all I can upgrade without pay remainder of device plan? Trading in my current phone ? Is there any options that could get me a new upgrade. Thanks

Sophie08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract finishes soon - buying new contract beforehand?

Hello, My pay monthly contract with O2 ends at the beginning of December. There’s a much cheaper O2 pay monthly sim only tariff currently being advertised for Black Friday - can I purchase this beforehand, then on the day my contract ends switch over...

missing headphones

received my upgrade but no headphones sent as clearly shown on profile and upgrades

alistair5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch up Issues - Useless

I have been trying to upgrade now since the release of the iPhone 15 using my Switch Up account, every time I go in store I get fobbed off, not in stock etc. today I went in store and they couldn't even find me on the system.... again fobbed off and ...

Bramble1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract finished - can I start a new one?

Hi all, My contract for the phone I have at the moment finished yesterday. I'm looking for a new phone and the phone I want is cheapest with O2 again, through a new contract with mobilephonesdirect. In comparison to using the upgrade option through O...

DG92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

I am looking to sign up a Black Friday deal for a sim for an ipad. When asked “is this sim for an iphone” - is the answer yes or no? Cheers

Alicp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos