Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy buds 2 Pro claim

Hi. I purchased a galaxy s23 ultra on the 5th May with the understanding that I would receive a code to claim a free pair of galaxy buds 2 Pro after 30 days. I know I'm only just over the 30 days as it stands but after reading all of the other posts ...

Roaming

Do I need to inform O2 when I go abroad?

Nat58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not ringing with eSim

Hi All, I have a Pixel4a and am using it with a Lebara physical Sim and an O2 e-Sim.I have a regular issue where I get a notification about a missed call on O2 and when Icheck I have all the indication icons of a good signal, but when I ring my Pixel...

GerryF by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

I already have a contract with o2 for a tablet I would like to apply for a new contract in addition to this one for a mobile phone please

Andrea5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost phone DPD

I upgraded last Tuesday to an iPhone 14 pro max. DPD delivered only a cardboard box. Rang multiple times only for today a claim was put in with o2 and the handset blocked. Still not able to tell me if this can be replaced. I now have a new contract a...

Ash89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! what bolt on is required for 3 weeks in spain

I am going to Spain for three weeks and would like to know what bolt on would be required. I will not be using it much but do not want a large bill for the small amount of time hopefully I do use it.

JaneyAnn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill Sent Out

Hi, is it possible for you to send out a bill to my amended address please?

Resolved! Apple music offered on upgrade but doesn't show on redemption page after

Hi, just upgraded my sim-only package & the offer included 6 months free Apple Music but when it actually comes to choosing my extra, Apple Music is not an option on my O2 page. Have messaged O2 via twitter, but just wondering if anyone on here can h...

Resolved! Cancel Contract

Hi, I'm looking to cancel my contract and don't know how to... I'm not looking to transfer my number, keep the number or keep the contract on. I've got no use for the contract at all. The cancellation guide has plenty of info if you want to transfer ...

Spurs389 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos