Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAC code....

I am nearly at the end of my contract. I've taken up a new contract from t-mobile.I've been trying for last 3 days to get hold on O2 customer service but after holding up for nearly an hour everyday, I hang up. Is there any alternative way to get PAC...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill due to come out on 9th - Not Taken!

My o2 bill was due to come out on the 9th October, but as of this morning it still hadn't been taken. I rang the payments department at o2, and they said the payment wasn't declined or anything as the direct debit wasn't even requested, the fella see...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Customer Need something clearing up

So I've just ordered a free Pay as you Go, go go sim, but I know o2 has a track record of keeping rewards in company. So does the free texts & Calls ONLY work with other o2 customers? Or does it still allow me to call mobiles on other companies, i.e....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can I use direct debit to pay "pay&go"

because I need to have direct debit on my account to earn the interestso can I use direct debit on pay&go?or I have to change into pay monthly? thanks!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 or Carphonewarehouse Help????

Can someone tell me what the difference is if I take a contract ( the same one) for O2 out via carphonewarehouse or direct through O2.

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi guys

Hi guys, I wanna ask if the UK minutes I get can be used to call lebara, lyca and GT mobile number

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payg and pay monthly

hi ive just purchased a contract phone, but wanted to keep my old pay and go number, so i submitted a form on the 02 website, but now both sims are allowing me to make calls, but the pay and go sim doesnt have any credit please help confused as what ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lower pay monthly

hi thereI have just moved abroad for a year and my contract has just ran out on the o2 35 iphone tarriff.I cant get my sim transferred to pay and go apparently as phone isnt logged onto a UK network.Is there any way i can atleast lower my tarriff to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing registered card details for making top-ups via mobile

The card I use to top up my phone expires this month. I'm wondering how to change the details in order to keep topping up by card.Is it just a case of putting in the new details the first time I top up with it, and it will then remember it and allow ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No data roaming

Hi,I arrived in Korea on Sunday and my data roaming was working. I switched off the data roaming and then turned it back on again, but now it's now working.The settings are idata.o2.co.uk and vertigoI can't chat on the computer or my phone for some r...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos