Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Contract

Hi, if I cancel my contract but I am to be billed during the next thirty days will I have to make the payment?Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text and Web

Hi I am a new customer to 02 so be gentle please lol.I was recently given an i phone 3gs off my niece, iwas originally on asda mobile but not being 3g i have got an 02 pay and go sim to uae in it. I only got the sim today from the 02 shop and topped ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

Hey, how do I get to see what Ive been charged for? My bill seems very high every month and I'd like to take a look at my charges... Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Not On o2 Website

Hi, there is a contract on carphone warehouse's website that gives you a Sony Xperia Miro free with an o2 contract for £10.50 a month, why is this same deal not on the o2 website?Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Text Messages

Since when has O2 commenced charging me for sending 'round robin' text messages to more than one person? I have just had a £19 additional charge put on my bill with no warning. When I called Customer Services, the assistant originally told me it was ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are 0345 numbers included in your call allowance?

Hi, Can anyone tell me, are 0345 numbers included in your call allowance? Thanks! It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing! Why not register to our community to be able to ask related questions if you need additional help, an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming Charges

Hi, I regularly visit North Cyprus / Turkey (Zone 3) and have been 'happy' to pay 81p, 52p and 30p (dial, receive, text respectively). I received a message today saying O2s new standard charges would be £1.50, £1.25 and 40p (dial, receive, text). htt...

AlanOgden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Promotional texts from O2

I am still getting promotional texts from O2 despite texting 2220 in response to these calls. How can I stop these txts ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All-Rounder and Text & Web

Hi. Been with O2 for years and years and have had it on Pay & Go paying £10 a month for Text & Web.I have regularly exceeded the 500mb after 21 days so was interested in the All-Rounder Bolt-On. I have since added this Bolt-On but have problems First...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help required Refuse delivery ??

Hi, I have been a customer on the "sim only contract" for about 7 years now. I got a little confused and didn't realise that i could simply " upgrade" to a monlthy contract.I went online and ordered a new contract with an iphone, then when i called u...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos