Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity 300 (12 month contract) Blackberry to Smartphone

I am currently on a Simplicity 300 12 month contract for Blackberry (with the Basics for Blackberry 100Mb data allowance). I want to start using a smartphone (Nokia) handset, rather than my Blackberry. Can I just put my existing SIM card from my Blac...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet on iPhone 4S

Hi all, first post in the O2 Community When i'm searching for anything on Safari today, I'm getting the following message 'Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding'. I've checked my data allowance and I have only used 30%,...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Monthly allowance

I top up 15 pound a month to get 500 UK text messages and 500mb of data. I topped up 35 pound this month as I used all of my data and it kept taking a pound from me each day for the internet. It's now the 16th (I was due to get my allowance.) I still...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal in G66 area since 11/11/12

No signal in my area, 02 say their having problems with a mast. How long does it take to repair, I reckon they could have built a new one in the time it's been down.

Clancy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim registration failed

Hi Everyone, I've recented changed from a Pay and Go tariff to an unlimited tarriff for £26.00 tariff, both on 02. I wanted to be able to keep my own number, so completed the form on the 02 website and was informed that I would be kept up to date wit...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pre-paid Huewei 173 dongle with Kubuntu linux

I Just bought a Huewei 173 dongle with 1GB of usage pre-paid. It works fine with Windows but I really want to use it with Kubuntu linux (version 12 - precise pangolin). Normally Network Manager would set this up straight away and it would go with no ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! adding bolt ons on pay monthly

hi. i ran out of internet on my phone and i wanted to buy more. 100mb one off for £3 sounds good enough, but when i proceed to check out it says that the end date is like 19th or 20th O.o why is that? i know my bolt ons will be added on, on about 19t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free wifi

im on pay and go simplicity10 ive just added the allrounder bolt on which along wiyh 500mb data i should get free wifi via btfon and icloud , ive sent the wifi text to 2121 and had the reply that i should be able to register my number to the wifi yet...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! remove insurance

hi can anyone help me remove my insurance on my contract i cant figure out how to do it on the website

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service / Signal in London NW1

The status checker on line says its all fixed post an outage. Well, from where I'm sitting. It's not. Have you ever tried to get hold of someone at O2 to speak with, about an outage. It's nigh on impossible. . . . Even to report it etc. If there is a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos