Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade gone horribly wrong

So two sundays agao i attempted to order an iphone 5 from O2. Now there are cheaper deals out there but quite frankly I've been with O2 for years now and have found their customer service to be great, until now. Due to a miscommunication between myse...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! others on O2 being charged to text me?

Hi, I got my new phone today (Samsumg Galaxy SIII) and it was on contract.I gave my boyfriend and a few of my friends my new number, all of whom have unlimited texts to O2 numbers.However, each person said they were being charged to text me when it s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 pay as go go go freebie whats happening here?

well here is something strange eh?Go to following linkhttp://shop.o2.co.uk/tariffs/Pay_and_Goand it saysOFFER: Top-up before 24th December to get extra data every month for 6 months*So i topped up yesterday and was supposed to get an extra 150mb data...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving abroad - still have 9 months left on Pay Monthly contract! :(

Hello All My contract renewal date is 02.10.13 so I have approximately 9 months left on my contract but I am moving to Dubai in early January this year. I have a Blackberry phone and to cancel the contract would be a massive amount of dosh so I have ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downgrading - Disgusted with O2

Was disgusted to find out the other day that I am unable to downgrade my monthly tariff. I don't use anywhere near the amount of minutes I get and yet they wont allow me to downgrade.I have 2 contracts with O2 and have been a customer for as long as ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extortionate upgrade price.

I'm elibgable for an upgradeon the 21st of jan but i'm sick of my phone so i've been looking around and i'd quite like a galaxy s3. The cheapest o2 do it for with a free handset is £41 and other shops are quoting around £28-32 for a free handset. Pho...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone bolt on or normal bolt on?

I have the All Rounder 500MB bolt on, and use it on my iPhone 4s, ios 6.0.1.It seems I connect using the apn mobile.o2.co.uk. What's the difference between this bolt on and the All Rounder for iphone, which connects using idata.co.uk?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

what gives??

i'm looking to upgrade , but as usual with upgrading on O2 it's expensive , the phone i'm wanting is the galaxy note 2 and i'm wanting to stick to around £30 a month but the price for the handset is crazy , yet i can go online to carphone warehouse a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

I have just been given a Samsung Galaxy Y phone.I have an LG phone and its O2 Simcard is too small for my Samsung phone.I wanted to transfer this to keep my number and £23 credit.The Samsung phone has come with a Tesco Simcard and its quite large.Do ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I change my pay monthly tariff?

I am on a 24 month contract; I get 600 anytime mins, 500 02-02 mins, unlimited texts and 1gb of data for £32.00 a month. I have only had this contract since about late august - early September of this year; I don't want to change it drastically but t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos