Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! question about keeping my number when switching sim cards

hi there, im not very technical, but im looking for some help.im thinking of buying a new phone, but the one i want uses micro sim cards, and my current sim card is an old (big) one. im wondering if i go in to an 02 shop and get a new micro sim card ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new sim card

Few days back I lost my sim card.. today I got the new one, but still not activated, I have been waiting all day, why???

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Hi, I was just wondering if I can pay to upgrade my contract early. I recently lost my Sony phone that wasn't insured and I got a new one and I miss my old phone. My contract ends next year, in March/April. And I know my friend is on Orange and he go...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No two way reception in Wolverhampton

Hi Looking for a bit of help! I'm having trouble having two way conversations from both my Blackberry or Samsung phones at home in Wolverhampton. Sometimes I can hear the caller and sometimes not and visa versa! This only seems to be a local problem ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ive just checked my bill and it

It says on 15th Feb i owe £22.65 but ive still got my 250 02 to 02 mins left and 184 minutes left to anyother network.so therefore all i should owe is my monthly payment of £15.50 isnt it i dont have internet on phone well i dont use it for internet!...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

my bill for January

Hi I am Nootan,I am having problems viewing my monthly bill.I feel i need to see where my £37 has been spent

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Weird number/PAC shuffle - possible?

So, I've got a contract with O2, had the same number for years. I'm now going to switch to Three, so want to take my phone number over there. Easy enough, just get a PAC and away we go. I'd actually like to keep my O2 contract running though, and hav...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos