Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Hi, I'm on a monthly contract and wondered if it is possible to buy a Bolt that would give me 3 /4 days Roaming while on a short visit to Barcelona ? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UPGRADE DUE : Help needed please

Hi all, ive been onto live chat for 30mins and no one`s answered so I thought id post here as im after advice and new to this. First off, ive been with O2 now for maybe 4-5 years and I have 2 contracts, 1 for my phone and 1 for my wife`s, we spend ro...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

prices.

Dont forget everyone your contract isnt fixed. O2 can push up the prices whenever they like. Definately changing provider next time round.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What Data Bolt On

I need to buy a data bolt onfor my Nexus 4 PAYG in order to use the GPS function a couple of times a week for a few hours. With this in mind what package should I subscribe to? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Completely fed up with poor reception

DH5 9LR is my post code. I can't even make a call half the time yet I walk 50yrds up the road and get a good signal. I've just spent 30 mins trying to call someone who means a lot to me and all I get is a beep when trying to connect. Does the o2 stan...

ChrisH by Level 3: Thinker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help with upgrade

Hi was hoping someone could give me some advice on the upgrade process. My contract renewal is 23 march but i am eligible for an upgrade now. I have looked through the upgrde options available to me through My O2 but have found a deal better suited t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I go back to original payg tariff?

Hi. I have been with O2 for years (PAYG) and pretty much on the same tariff which suited me. It was O2 Anytime. I also had a £5.00 bolt on so I could speak to 10 contacts on O2. However, as I had problems with picture messaging with my new (not so) s...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NO indoor coverage

Hi, I have moved to a new location few weeks back near to canada water station in London and is a prime location. Eventhough, its close to station and has ok reception outside (3 of 5 bars outside), there is absolute ZERO network indoors and am not a...

• 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cherges

I Think I'm Still Being Charged For my Old Phone Contract of £15 a month, i thought this would end when i started a new contract! Why hasn't it stopped?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG tariff not added, bolt on instead.

Since October i have been using the pay as you go go go tariff. Today when i made my monthly £10 top up a works web bolt on was added instead.If i spent another £10 would the go go go tariff start working straight away or do i have to wait until next...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos